Our core expertise is working with our clients to set a course for personal and systemic change. Whether you are looking to increase your organization’s efficiency, its impact or efficacy, we work with you to design and implement a plan for you to reach your aspirational goals.
What We Do
We provide you with a space to strengthen your leadership presence and personal mastery of life so you can offer your full & authentic self to your relationships in both your personal and professional spheres.
Our Coaching Practice
You are supported to reach specific professional and personal goals, including:
- Setting & reaching personal performance or organizational effectiveness goals
- Managing transitions (career and personal changes)
- Developing and enhancing your executive presence
- Heightening strategic thinking
- Improving interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Building effective teams and performance culture within an organization
Our Consulting Practice
We target organizations focused on systems change, collective impact, or organization capacity building. We offer expertise in the following:
- Strategy, change management, program and organizational development
- Establishing/redesigning/scaling organizations
- Influencing/leading the work of individuals and groups in change initiatives
- Team building
About Our Founder
Our founder, Brian Gadsden brings 20+ years of experience in leadership positions in the public sector and extensive experience working at the intersection of the public, private, and governmental sectors.
Prior to Courij, Brian started several AmeriCorps programs, taught high school, worked in senior management positions at several education non-profits, and worked in the technology sector for a start-up company.
Brian is passionate about transformational leadership, innovation, and building strong supportive, healthy, communities. He is an active volunteer, Youth Speaks Board Member, and mentor to elementary, high school and college students. Brian is politically active both locally and nationally.
Brian holds a Masters in Public Administration from the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. He received his undergraduate degree at The George Washington University, where he studied Political Science and Sociology. Brian is a Newfield Network trained coach.
“I feel refreshed & embolded. As a result of my work with Courij, I’ve developed an intentional practice that supports well-being, happiness, & resilience. I am reaping the benefits of strengthened relationships both at work & home.”— Samal